Seattle University’s graduate program offers a community that fosters professional development and growth. Aside from classroom education, students get the opportunity to network and showcase their computer science and engineering skills. These resources illustrate how Seattle University provides the educational background needed for a successful career.
- Seattle University’s student paper, The Spectator , describes the supportive atmosphere and networking opportunities at the Society of Women Engineer’s annual conference.
- This U.S News article explains why the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 1.8 million new jobs in the field of computer science by 2018.
- The Washington Post discusses the growth and stability of the computer software engineering and security field in this article.
- The official website of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering shows how membership in this professional organization provides professional growth to students at Seattle University.
- In a downturned economic period, students should seek a degree that provides the best professional opportunities. This Forbes Magazine article explains why advanced computer science graduates are always in demand .
Are you ready to begin your graduate education? To learn more about Seattle University’s College of Science and Engineering graduate level programs, call (206) 452-2262.